|Tax Information:||plus any Fiji VAT|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
Vessel lying Fiji Islands. This vessel has recently had a full upgrade and a fresh Survey from Fiji Island Maritime Safety Authority. Vessel presents in very good order and has been well maintained, our inspector, very recently, started and ran engines - both started easily with no obvious blow by or excessive smoke.
2018/19 vessel upgrades:
• Slip boat and check underside – supply and fit 2 x new shafts, new bearings, new bushes, reposition rudders, props and shafts – supply and fit new zinc blocks – apply quality antifoul paint.
• Rebuild saltwater pump for main engine.
• Rebuild portside gearbox.
• Supply new main saltwater pump.
• Main engines – supply and fit new exhaust systems for each.
• Apply new quality coatings to topsides and to the superstructure
• Inside the main saloon – strip everything out – remove all seating, refurbish and recover and reinstall. Supply and fit new carpet – new wiring throughout, new lighting, new ceiling. Build a new refreshment bar. New wall coverings everywhere – a waterproof 8mm thick vinyl.
• Refresh and upgrade all radios and nav aids.
• Supply and install 3 x new 5,000 watt inverters.
• Supply and fit 2 x new alternators.
• Install 7 x 12V batteries (convert to 24V).
• New Fiji Islands Maritime Safety Authority Survey.
• Rebuild anchor winch.
• All new aircon systems.
• New PA system.
• Supply all new safety equipment, including 54 man liferaft.
• Coming with the vessel is 1 x complete Caterpillar main engine repair kit.
Survey: Vessel is in current Maritime Safety Authority of Fiji survey. Fiji Class 3B.
Gross Tonnes 69.73. Net Tonnes 23.26. Survey number: 000907. PAX Inshore Waters and Territorial Waters 52 pax, plus 6 crew. Survey issued 4 December 2018 and due to expire 21 May 2019.
|Length over all:||17m|
Built: 1994 by Yamba Welding & Engineering Pty, NSW, Australia. Designed by Tony Laubreau. Marine Grade Alloy hull and decks. Displacement 25T.
Passengers seating: 54 PAX on main deck. 20 PAX on top deck – fully safety railed, great area to view from.
Fore deck - 126 sq ft Main cabin - 570 sq ft
Aft deck - 95 sq ft Side decks - 88 sq ft
Upper deck - 292 sq ft Wheelhouse - 96 sq ft
Layout: Bar with sink in aft end of the main cabin. The fore deck which has entry through the main cabin forward hatch has standing room for approx 20 passengers only while operating at a slow speed or at anchor. The aft and side decks have access through the main cabin’s three exit doors, with room for about 20 passengers, standing only.
Tankage: 2x fuel tanks - 1,000 litres each – can be increased to a total of 10,000 litres for a long deep sea voyage. Fresh water – 250 litres. Black water – 300 litres.
Muir 24V capstan
Air conditioning: Main saloon has 2 x split air conditioner units and the bridge has 1 x split air conditioner unit.
Sound system: Amplifier / PA system – Yamaha.
Electronics: Codan SSB radio. Cobra VHF plus 3x additional handheld VHFs. 2x Raymarine combination GPS/radar/depth sounder (brand new). 1x Raymarine Autopilot (also new). 1x 24V Clear View. Plastimo compass. Aneroid barometer. Marine clock.
Main engine: 2x Caterpillar 3406B. 460hp each motor. Aux – Westerbeek 7kVa.
Gearboxes/Shafts/ Propellers: 2x Twin Disc MG5111 gearboxes on 2:1 reductions. 2 x 2.5 inch Aquamet 22HS shafts. 2 x 28” x 36” 5 blade propellers.
Speeds: Advised as 18 – 19 knots. Fuel consumption @ 1950 rpm with genset approx 167 lph.
240 volt electrical system throughout and shore power running through 3 invertors which act as battery chargers.
Safety equipment: Fire extinguishers. Fire fighting pump on board plus fire hose reel.
Life Saving Appliances x 65, plus 10 x childrens lifejackets, plus. Life raft for 54 pax.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.