Apollo Duck Boat Archive
ZAR 65 Suite
The natural ZAR 65 inclination for the comfort and for the open-air life was been the automatic incentive for the designers to make a special kind of ZAR, named “Suite”.
For that reason all the places on board was been thought of again for finding a new back area for eating, talking and living all together.
The living-room suite is made with an “U” form and is able to easily receive four persons, other two persons can also stay sitting on the driver’s couch turned in front.
The table in the middle of the “U” can be quickly used for preparing, together with the extractable up part of the back seat, the same navigation back passengers seats of the ZAR 65.
So, again more comfort, again another record.
That’s the ZAR way!
|Internal walking length:||m 6,40|
|Internal walking width:||m 2,00|
|Intertubular width:||m 1,50|
|Tubular diameter:||cm 53|
|N. tubular compartments:||n. 6|
|Seating capacity:||n. 12|
|Net dinghy weight (with standard equipment, without liquids and motor):||± 10% variable datum kg 880|
|Maximum power applicable:||kW 166/HP 225|
|Power recommended:||HP 140/180|
|Engine shaft lenght:||lenght L|
|Max. weight nstallable motors:||kg 400|
|CE certification:||with “B” design category and CE type testing. (A+a form).|
autoclave shower system with a water tank of about
60 l under the walk floor;
• stainless steel tilting roll bar with go ahead lights,
anchorage lights and horn;
• anchor-winch electrical winch;
• auxiliary motor support;
• stern table;
• electric panel;
• wake board kit.
Features ZAR 43:
(the characteristics that are the same for all the models are described in the "ZAR secrets" pages of the catalogue)
• 3 rows that can seat 8 persons forward running;
• anchor forepeaks and afterpeaks;
• back peak with the mooring accessories;
• front sun bathing bed convertible into a double bed (cm
150 x 195) with extension as an optional;
• wide stem dinette with a table as an optional;
• wide back peak;
• wide front peak;
• wide back dinette with a table included (only Suite
• two side peaks in the stem sides;
• 160 x 190 back sunbathing bed (with the back rest in
the horizontal position);
• two-seater console with a hydraulic wheelhouse,
stainless steel rudder, 1 internal compartment with
door, an object holder and four peaks under the
driver’s couch and under the front seat. Reclining
• bilge pump;
• repairs kit;
• inflating device;
• a pair of paddles;
• 8 stainless steel handles for passengers safety;
• foldaway stainless steel ascent ramp and double VTR bridge;
• 1 reticular polypropylene fuel tank (about 240 litres)
according to standards CE;
• 6 handling handles;
• 4 stainless steel bollards;
• perimetric double millpond;
• polished stainless steel 9 Kg anchor;
• anchor-winch nose with stainless steel bow;
• 3 stainless steel eyebolts for hangers.
Current used Zar boats for sale - View All