Private Dive Boat Commercial Vessels for sale
Fleet Tender Lamlash for sale
• Robust ex-navy ship built extremely solidly in 1973
• Designed for divers in the North Sea
• Equipped with cvo pleasure boat in 2017 (valid for 7 years)
• In use as a pleasure craft for multi-day trips on the North Sea
• Moored in Marina seaport IJmuiden (NL)
• Equipped with Nitrox installation (membrane) produces 32% nitrox 280 lpm to 300 bar
• 10 diving air buffers 50 liters 300 bar
• Extra 400 lpm 300 bar air compressor
• Spacious benches for 16 divers with 5 outer fill hoses for divers on the deck (1x 300 bar and ... read more
Former multi purpose ocean going solid built pilot boat fitted with a Gardner 8LB engine.
This vessel was built to a high specification and owned my Milford haven ports authority and understandably maintained to a excellent standard by them during there ownership.
This was used as a dive vessel by my self ,the boat has a fantastic amount of space and has a four good sized bunks and has ample room for another 4-6 should it be required.
This vessel is unbelievably stable in heavy seas , and was designed for this purpose.
Viewings highly recommend
Serious enquires only... read more
|Location:||Pembroke Pembrokeshire UK|
Dive Runner is a British owned Boat, and is a member of the CDWS (Chamber of Diving and Watersports).Dive Runner was launched in 1993 from the port of Cairo and ever since has been cruising the best diving sites of the northern Red Sea.Dive Runner is the ideal boat for groups of up to 12 people. She has a large diving deck with a low diving platform, with racks for ample storage of equipment, which are all fitted with 220v plug she exterior of the boat has a spacious sundack with wind protected seating, offering plenty of room for relaxation and a large bow area - perfect for sunworshippers, T... read more
RTK MARINE 606 WORK / DIVE BOAT (7.15m long). Purchased by BNFL (British Nuclear Fuels LTD) in 1996 as a dive boat. Originally had a compressor and a hydraulic power pack on deck. Naturally aspirated 120hp Iveco 8000 series engine showing 400 hours. Engine serviced five hours ago (oil, belts, filters).
Shallow draft, low freeboard. Ideal diving / work boat.
Hamilton 211 jet drive. Fully rebuilt using OEM parts five hours ago. New:
Various Stainless Steel bushes
Chrome plated sleeves (where main thrust bearing seals sit)
SKF t... read more
|Location:||Doncaster South Yorkshire UK|
|Price:|| £17,500 Tax Paid|