|Location:||Fort Lauderdale Florida USA [View Map]|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
Price reduction shows owner's motivation!
58' Hatteras 58 LRC MASTERPLAN is under a captain's care with ongoing maintenance being performed routinely and is not only ready to go, but real ready to be sold!
Heavily built, the Hatteras 58 LRC offers transatlantic capability. Designed by Jack Hargrave for comfort at sea the 58 LRC has three staterooms each with their own ensuite head. A day head is on the main deck. MASTERPLAN has recently had numerous updates on her systems and amenities. Aft deck has been enclosed and the cockpit has been designed to function also as a mooring connection for towing a large fishing vessel or dinghy.
MASTERPLAN's owners have cleared off all personal belongings and are motivated sellers.
|Model:||58 Motor Yacht|
|Cruising Speed:||8 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||10 knots|
|Length over all:||58'|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||2420 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||500 Gallons|
The Hatteras 58 LRC is known for her voluminous interior, generous accommodations, transatlantic capabilities, good seakeeping characteristics, and quality of construction with Hatteras pedigree.
MASTERPLAN offers a large salon, generous galley, day head, 3 staterooms each with an ensuite head, and full-size engine room. Her exterior features include large enclosed aft deck, cockpit, full walk-around sidedecks, and large flybridge.
Entrance to the pilothouse is from either port or starboard side doors. Entrance to salon from aft deck. Forward to port are side stairs that lead to master stateroom. Moving forward open galley is to port with day head to starboard. Pilothouse is forward of salon and galley with starboard side stairs that lead up to the flybridge and wing doors to deck. Stairs starboard side lead to below deck forward staterooms, heads, laundry room and engine room.
The salon is generous in size and comfort with near panoramic views from large windows. Starboard side has an L-shaped sofa. In 2014 all flooring was replaced with new wood grain moisture resistant vinyl flooring. The engine room noise has been significantly reduced through the installation of 2 pounds per sq. foot acoustic insulation under the new flooring. The day head is located to port forward of the salon.
- 42" Samsung flat screen TV (2014)
- Yamaha 5.1 Dolby Surround Sound Stereo System (2015)
- Marine AM/FM/Bluetooth/USB stereo radio with waterproof speakers (2016)
The galley offers full conveniences for gourmet cooking as well as ergonomically designed for safety at sea. Wood grain vinyl sole and insulation is the same as salon.
- Silestone counter tops
- Miele dishwasher
- GE Advantage SS Profile refrigerator/freezer w/ water filtration
- GE Advantage (4) burner cooktop
- GE Advantage SS microwave/convection oven
- GE Advantage SS trash compactor
- Double SS sinks
- Garbage disposal
- Pots and pans
Entry to the pilothouse is from either port or starboard doors or from the galley. Starboard side stairs lead either up to the flybridge or down to the guest staterooms.
- Teak sole
- Settee bench
- lcom IC-M802 SSB w/ Icom AT-140 antenna tuner
- Standalone AIS together with a dedicated full height AIS antenna installed (2015)
- Standard Horizon GX-2200 VHF radio w/ AIS & closest point of approach ability (2015)
- Rudder angle indicator
- Datamarine depth sounder
- Simrad AP25 autopilot with remote
- Garmin 32 mile RADAR.
- Garmin 301OC GPS chart plotter with depth sounder
- Garmin weather antenna and XM satellite radio weather service
- Danforth magnetic compass
- Digital Cell antenna with amplifier
- Wi-Fi antenna/amplifier together w/ router & Netgear extender provide connectivity throughout yacht
- Ultrasonic wind transducer with software and PC interface
The full beam master stateroom is accessed from the aft staircase in the salon. Located aft, this layout provides privacy from the guest staterooms which are forward. The stateroom is large and comfortable and offers generous stowage. Ensuite head has mirrored overhead and includes a bath/shower and vanity sink.
- California king size gel mattress (2015)
- Upgraded soft goods and linens (2016)
- Under bed storage
- Hanging lockers
- Connections to cable and Wi-Fi networks
- Wood grain moisture resistant vinyl flooring (2014)
This guest stateroom offers side by side extra-long gel mattress berths (2015) with upholstered headboards. All soft goods have been upgraded (2016). Wood grain vinyl flooring (2014).
The ensuite head with walk-in shower has been fully refurbished (2016) including new mirrored overhead, counter-tops, sink, faucet, and new 115Vac and 12/32Vdc LED lighting.
The forward guest stateroom offers a V-berth configuration with an ensuite head.
- Hanging locker & shelving
- Storage cabinetry
- Overhead deck hatch
- Vinyl flooring (2014)
Located below, forward of engine room.
- Kenmore stacked washer & dryer
- Abundant storage
- Wood grain vinyl flooring (2014)
Full standing height walk-in engine room. Fuel consumption is 1.1 - 1.2gph at 8kn.
- Detroit Diesel 4-71N main engines. Starboard engine overhauled to zero hours in 2012. Heat exchangers on both engines rebuilt (2014)
- Engine mounts replaced on both engines
- Vetus 24Vdc bow thruster with dedicated maintenance free AGM batteries and charger
- Plumbed in electrically powered oil change system for engines and generators
- Five Cruisair A/C compressors (1 new in 2016, 2 new in 2015 and 1 new in 2012) Cruisair digital SMX air conditioning system controls throughout
- Racor primary and secondary fuel filters
- Algae-X magnetic fuel conditioners
- Wesmar oversized 9.5 sq ft fin stabilizers (2003). Port fin replaced and both units serviced in 2014
- Kelp cutters installed to protect Stabilizer fins (2014)
- Glendining engine synchronizers
- Allison 3:1 gearboxes
- Spurs line cutters on both props
- GE 38 gallon water heater
- High horsepower AC pumpout pump with vacuum switch for automatic cutoff
- Grundfos high capacity AC freshwater pump
- 12Vdc backup fresh water pump
- Tank gauge systems for fuel and water tanks
- All sanitation hoses replaced with 7 year Saniflex hose
- Engine room painted (2016)
- (2) X 21 kW BMZ generators. BMZ are heavy commercial Phasor generators using lsuzu engines, making parts and service readily available
- 175 Amp 12Vdc alternator on starboard main engine (2016)
- Spare 130 Amp 12Vdc alternator included
- 2800 watt Magnum Sine Wave inverter/charger (2015)
- Analytic 32Vdc multi-bank battery charger with ampere and volt meters (2016)
- (2) each 7.5 kW isolation transformers w/ voltage boost. One unit replaced 2013
- Port and Starboard house/starting battery banks replaced with maintenance free AGM batteries(2016)
- New generator starting batteries (2013) with trickle chargers (2014)
- New Inverter bank batteries (2013)
- (2) each 50' 50 amp shore power cables
- 50 30 amp power cable
- 25 30 amp power cable
- 50 amp to twin 30 amp cables
- EPIRB w/ built-in GPS (2015)
The spacious flybridge has a full console, two helm chairs, and L-shaped seating with new Sunbrella cushions (2016) and Sunbrella cushion covers (2016) on both port and starboard sides. All helm instruments are protected by custom Sunbrella covers (2016). The entire non-skid deck was repainted with Awlgrip (2016).
- Horizon VHF
- Garmin depth sounder
- Garmin RADAR
- Garmin chart plotter in POD holder with AIS information
- Ritchie magnetic compass
- Simrad AP25 autopilot remote
- Raytheon GPS
- Loudhailer with listen back capability
- 6 man raft (2013) with cradle
- Custom built hardtop and arch
- Stamoid hardtop cover (2016)
- 1,000 lb davit
- Sunbrella canvas cover for dinghy and engine (2016)
- Ideal anchor windlass (rebuilt 2013) with washdown
- Hatteras dunnage boxes port/starboard on foredeck (new paint 2016)
- Rocna 55KG (121lb) anchor with 350' of 1/2" chain (2014) & Mantus locking chain hook
- Bow pulpit rebuilt and reinforced to accommodate Rocna anchor (2016)
- Spare Fortress anchor powder coated (2016) on chocks
- Spare 350' of rode with 15' of chain
- Marquipt Tide-Ride boarding stairs with mounts
- Todd 4-step dock steps
- Swim platform with stainless steel swim ladder and cover
- Spare Port and Starboard props overhauled and rebalanced
- Forward and aft dockwater and washdown connections
- Forward and aft dual buss 30 & 50 amp connections
- All new Sunbrella canvas (2016)
- Sunbrella canvas covers for Flybridge seating (2016)
- Entire non-skid deck refurbished in Awlgrip (2016)
- Powder coated (2016) dorade vents
The fully enclosed aft deck on MASTERPLAN offers an additional area for entertaining, dining, or lounging. Two wicker sofas (2015) offer comfortable seating; The side doors and opening windows make it an all weather "second salon". All vertical surfaces and doors repainted in Awlcraft (2016). Sole repainted in Awlgrip non-skid (2016).
- Sun shade
- Ice maker (2015)
- High/low table and area rug
Masterplan was originally set up as a mothership for towing a Cabo sportfisherman. The configuration included an aft diesel tank with a fuel transfer station as well as a 30 amp electrical connection in the cockpit for a 2nd vessel. This advantageous setup is still an asset for those with cruising toys, fishing boat, or diesel dinghy. The entire non-skid deck and swim platform were refurbished in Awlgrip (2014).
- Swim platform, reinforced (2014)
- Transom door
- Wash down connection
- Water & TV cable connections
- 50 & 30 amp starboard & port shorepower connections
- (6) Bilge pumps with automatic water sensing switches
- Engine room fire suppression system with emergency activation from salon
- Fire extinguishers installed throughout boat
- (4) bilge blowers (2 AC and 2 DC)
- Engine driven emergency bilge pump with valves in four spaces
- USCG safety package
- EPIRB w/ GPS (2015)
- Spare parts and supplies
- Spare port and starboard props
- Spare filters and zincs for all systems
- Onboard tool chest and tools
- Galley utensils
- Cleaning supplies
- Fishing tackle
- Paintings and pictures
- Drawings, schematics and manuals for boat and equipment
- Chart kits and guide books for entire East coast, ICW and Bahamas
- 23 Gallons DELO 400 oil
- All soft goods and linens
MASTERPLAN's current owners have performed continual maintenance, upgrades, and improvements during their 5 year ownership. Previous owners as well have seen to upgrades and conscientious maintenance. The current owners have cruised New England and the eastern seaboard. MASTERPLAN is now docked in Ft. Lauderdale to expedite a sale. MASTERPLAN is ready for world-wide cruising.