|Location:||Singapore Singapore [View Map]|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
Looking for a small and extremely tough boat that is both practical, safe and reliable, the 18 Workboat is for you. The 3mm thick aluminium hull with double bottom foam filled construction makes this boat virtually unsinkable even when completely flooded.
The open cockpit designs has several variations to cater to different needs and uses. It also has a self draining cockpit that will drain water naturally and quickly. No electrical bilge pumps are required which makes the boat easy to maintain.
Hull Length 18ft (5.39m)
Beam 6ft 0ins (1.82m)
Weight Approx 350 kg
Recommended Power range Single OBM 40 - 60 HP
Fuel Tank Capacity External Fuel Tank 25Ltr (or) Internal 80Ltr Material Marine Grade Aluminium Alloy (5083H321)
Hull Thickness 3 mm thick
Side Thickness 3 mm thick
Deck Aluminium Alloy Plate
Draft Approx 2 Ft.
Capacity 8-10 Men.
Class Type Not Build to Class Survey.
1) Multiple Chambers construction, Unsinkable Foam Filled.
2) Marine Grade Aluminium Alloy Construction
3) Multiple Transverse & Longitudinal Frame Reinforcement structures under deck
4) Reinforced keel and chines, reinforced side bar on hull sides
5) Aluminium gunwhale with slight Vee section for hand gripping and handling.
6) Aluminium alloy deck full welded with non-slip surface
7) Self Draining cockpit deck with twin drainage hole
8) Four Nos alloy Cleats / Lifting Lugs welded to gunwhale.
9) Remote steering console with Morse Manual Cable Steering System.
10) Helmsman seating with storage box under.
11) Boat painted with marine 2-part polyurethane paint.
12) Fore raised deck with Anchor storage at below bow.
13) One set navigation lights (All round White, Combination Port and Starboard Lights) on canopy frame.
14) 12V electric horn
15) Lead-Acid starting battery x 1 pc with plastic Box.
16) Aluminium Frame With PVC Canopy Top.
17) 2 Nos.Aluminium bench seating (1m long) on port and starboard side.
18) Fuel Tank bracket on Portside stern area.
1) Lifting Straps With Master Link and Certificate to 2500KG
2) Front Bow Protection Rail
3) Propeller Guard
4) Rear Stern Crash Guard
5) Boat Cradle With 2 Nos tie down straps.
6) Built in 180Ltr Fuel Tank
Located in Singapore and available for inspection by appointment.
Please feel free to contact us for further details.
|Length over all:||18'|
Whilst Global Work Boats tries to ensure that the specification listed on all vessels is true and correct, it can not guarantee this. All vessels listed outside Australia are listed at current exchange rates and are subject to fluctuation. The price should be confirmed upon enquiry.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.