|Website:||Open website in new window|
ALAMAR 42 is the new generation of PILOT boats designed with a Wave Piercing bulbous bow and deep “V”. This hull design increases the speed, reduce the fuel consumption and improve the seakeeping. This allows to new ALAMAR 42 works in rough sea conditions with a high cruising speed and comfort for the crew. As always, ALAMAR Shipyard works with tailor made system. This allows the owner to choose his best arrangement. Always working with 3D models and Virtual Reality designs, the owner will be in his boat before the building start. Manufacturing of the hull is totally made in GRP, with a deep "V" shape with a wave piercing bulbous bow. The vessel has three longitudinal spray rails from bow to stern which finish with two tunnels for housings propellers and rudders.
|Vessel condition:||Built to Order|
|Vessel type:||Pilot Boat|
|Length over all:||12.74m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
The machine is composed of:
- Line of axes: machined stainless-steel axes at both ends including connecting plate, horns manufactured in bronze with mechanical and water-cooled closing, bronze buttresses with elastic bearing, fixed pitch propellers with four blades manufactured in cunial suitable to the boat.
- Ruddery: rudders and bronze rudderhole with mechanical closing with stern hydraulic cylinder assisted with pumps in one of the main engines.
- Exhaust line: mufflers manufactured in GRP and approved hose with aft outlets in stainless steel with hood.
- Engine cooling installation: composed of seawater filters, passes helmet and valves in bronze with approved suction hoses.
- Installation of fuels with approved filters and hoses: Manufactured in copper pipes with Racor water decanter filters, from fuel tanks to motors, benches made of GRP, stainless steel base and elastic support of the main engines. Mechanical maneuvering controls with cable from bridge to machine room.
- Two fuel tanks: in aluminum of 1000 liters each approx. placed in the stern deck with their respective fillings and aerators of composite cover with registration cover.
Hull distribution from bow to stern will be as follows:
- Engine room
- Steering gear room
The deck will be laminated to the hull around the vessel's outline both inside and outside, including the laminate in the transverse bulkheads.
Superstructure or cabin will be entirely in GRP, solidly laminated to the deck, and will have 10 windows in anodized aluminium and tempered glass, distributed as follows; two fixed by bow, two fixed by stern with central door, two sliding each side of the cabin, two fixed on the roof on each side and two openings practicable for ventilation.
The cabin will be coated internally with matt white phenolic and topped with sapely varnished wood.
The cabin roof will be covered with removable panels upholstered in white skay leather, including handrail in polished 316 l stainless steel in it.
In the fore part of the cabin will be located a door to the engine room with double bulkhead to avoid noise inside. Both sides of the door will be placed the control panels both electronic and manoeuvres, the control bridge will have four seats with armrests and shock absorbers. Two stern benches with same upholstered cushion.
The cabin floor will be provided with two lids to access the stern peak and the steering gear room.
Prow control bridge cabin has a watertight hatch airtight to facilitate the dismantling, assembly of motors and greater space for the maintenance.
All the steelworks of the boat will be polished stainless steel 316l, composed of:
- Handrail from stern to forward for practical service and rail of sliding for harness.
- Handrails from the roof edge of the cabin.
- Stern railing with support for lifebuoys.
- Central bow railing.
- Stick lights on cabin.
- Stern ladder.
- Machine ventilation grilles.
- Bow and stern cleats.
- Support for central radar staff.
- Peripheral belt TRELLEBORG MOD. 2D3 3240 around the boat's outline.
- Hinges, locks, locks, screws... will be of the same quality.
24V installations for general lighting, emergency, auxiliary lighting, navigation equipment, ventilation, internal and external lighting including approved navigation lights and front windscreen wiper.
Control and protection panels in control console, included one bilge pump in each watertight compartment and bilge alarm system, all illuminated by two groups of batteries, one group for lighting and the other for starting engines (includes charger and grounding).
Included cathodic protection.
This electrical installation will be installed with approved anti-humidity wires according to the current project and regulations.
The bilge alarms will be acoustic and visual, the drainage pump alarms and molten lights alarms will be visual.
Battery box in GRP placed in stern deck.
The boat will be painted inside with white epoxy paint. Interior is understood as orlop, machine rooms, shafts, bilges, heat guard, bridge etc.
The quick-work will be painted with two layers of osmosis protection and two layers of antifouling.
The dead-work will be painted with black two-component polyurethane paint, with a white "P" adhesive to each band, folios, and name in the stern mirror.
The superstructure and cover will be painted in two-component polyurethane, cabin and heat guard in white and covered in green cover and with non-slip silicon sand.
-1 UND. VHF PORTABLE GMDSS ENTEL HAT649 v 1 UND. AIS CLASS A MOD. TRON UAIS TR-8000 WITH GPS ANTENNA- WITHOUT VHF ANTENNA v 1 UND. GPS / PLOTTER / PROBE GPSMAPR 1222xSV 12 "CHIRP 1 KW DOUBLE BAND, 1KW 50/200 KHZ, CLEARVÜ / SIDEVÜ.
- 1 UND. RADAR ANTENNA GMRTM 18x HD. RADOME OF 45CM 4 KW AND 48 MILES.
- 1 UND. CARTOGRAPHY BLUECHART G2 SMALL CANARIASY AND MADEIRA v 1 UND. TRANSDUCER TRIDUCER PASACASCOS BRONCE, 50/200 KHZ, 500W WITH BARQUILLA B744V v 1 UND. GARMI GNX WIND STANDARD MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY 4 "
- 1 UND. WIND ARM GWINND (VANE + WIRE) v 1 UND. GPS ANTENNA 19x10 HZ NMEA 2000 v 2 UNDES. VHF ICOM IC-M323 WITH DSC v 2 UNDES. ANTENNA VHF53 1.2M 3DB v 1 UND. ANTENNA FOR STEEL AIS 3 DB 0.92M WITH CONNECTOR.
- 2 UNDES. SUPPORT LABEL 4 POSITIONS IN PVC v 1 UND. STARTE KIT FOR NMEA2000 v MMSI TASSES v LICENSE FEES FOR BOAT STATION.
- Fire detection and extinction system.
- Lining of the machine room with fireproof and soundproofing material.
- Fire pump coupled to one of the main engines with an outlet to the deck and as an emergency drain.
- Diesel fuel cutting handle.
- Radar deflector.
- Life vests six units.
- Two lifebuoys, one of them with tail and light.
- Three rockets and three hand flares.
- Two fire extinguishers.
- Signal table.
- Compass and transporter.
- First aid kit.
The particulars and specifications are supplied by the vendor and not SeaBoats. Such information has not been verified and may be incorrect. Please do not rely on particulars and specifications unless you have verified their accuracy.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.