|Website:||Open website in new window|
Survey: BV (note expired May 2021) + French Marine Marchande. Now lapsed.
Brokers comments: This 21 year old long liner was faithfully built to a proven Aussie design by Tasmanian shipyard. She is now on the market as surplus to requirements.
Vessels of this size and quality are hard to locate – we urge inspection.
Located Noumea, New Caledonia.
Please contact listing broker
Consultant to New Zealand Marine Brokers
Phone: +64 21 300 212
|Length over all:||23.95m|
Accommodation: Foc'sle storage only including workshop. Skippers cabin - double berth, washroom, lockers, writing desk. Crew cabin - 1x 2 berth and 1x 4 berth with lockers and stowage. Wheelhouse - helm seat, nav. instruments and controls, semi circular dinette. Saloon - semi circular dinette. Galley servery lockers and storage, plate and cup racks, pantry – kitchen recently rebuilt. Skippers washroom, crew washroom, WC and shower. Daikin split cycle air condit to WC and accommodation.
Built: Circa 1998 by F C Management PTY Ltd, in Tasmania.
Construction: All welded steel construction, raised foc'sle, shelter deck, superstructure and machinery aft, bow bulbous. 5x steel bulkheads with flat bar stiffening. Keel (size) fabricated steel plate. Plating (hull and deck) 8mm steel - aluminium superstructure.
Capacity: Fuel tanks - 6x steel tanks approximately 24,000 litre capacity. Fresh water tanks - 7x steel tanks 36,000 litre capacity.
Steering gear: Power assisted hydraulic, toggle steering, twin rams to rudder.
Fishrooms: Recently rebuilt insulated and refrigerated freezer hold, 3 fan FDC unit 9000 kg capacity with 4000 kg bait freezer. Chamber 1x insulated ice room. Refrigerated under deck brine tanks located 7000kg capacity. New refrigeration compressors.
Mooring equipment: Hydraulic anchor winch.
• Main engine - MP S60 Detroit recently reconditioned diesel 6 cyl turbo charged 279kW at 1800 rpm. Supplied and warranty by Trans Diesel. 4000 hours on clock. (Old ME Detroit kept for spares).
• Gearbox - Twin Disc hydraulic marine gearbox MG 514m 5.16:1.
• Auxiliary engines - Perkins dual engine (new) to port driving 80kVA alt (27,270 hours run). Cummins 6B diesel engine to stbd driving 87kVA alt (29,705 hours run).
• 1x Maja icemaker – check this item still present.
• Shaft - 110mm steel - oil cooled.
• Prop/nozzle - 4 blade bronze 1,473mm x 1,295mm.
• Exhaust - dry vertical.
• Instruments/ alarms - electronic engine monitoring instruments and safety alarms.
• Bilge alarm fitted.
Fire fighting equipment: Chubb fire detection monitor in WH, extinguishing system to engine room, portable fire extinguishers to engine room and accommodation.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.