Apollo Duck Boat Archive
The ZAR 65 is big, spacious and comfortable: a real fl agship!
It is the best interpretation of the philosophy that gave birth to the ZAR dynasty.
Places and volumes at will without any waste. Everything is functional, thought and built with precise goals.
The eight/nine forward running seats was been conceived to give the maximum possible comfort; the seats are made according with the best ergonomic modern studies like in the most prestigious limousines. Born for the comfort and to enjoy the navigation and the open air life, the ZAR 65 is also able to give special performances emotions to all its lucky owners.
The ZAR 65 is fast and safe, soft on the waves, manageable and nimble also in the worst see conditions, because of a very deep and long hull, unthinkable in a 6,5 mt. R.I.B.
The ZAR 65 is also fantastic wen You ask the entire maximum possible place to enjoy the sun and the sea.
Two huge front and back sun beds, a comfortable front dinette with table, many many peaks and enough place for easy life on board.
|Internal walking length:||m 6,40|
|Internal walking width:||m 2,00|
|Intertubular width:||m 1,50|
|Tubular diameter:||cm 53|
|N. tubular compartments:||n. 6|
|Seating capacity:||n. 12|
|Net dinghy weight (with standard equipment, without liquids and motor):||± 10% variable datum kg 880|
|Maximum power applicable:||kW 166/HP 225|
|Power recommended:||HP 140/180|
|Engine shaft lenght:||lenght L|
|Max. weight nstallable motors:||kg 400|
|CE certification:||with “B” design category and CE type testing. (A+a form).|
autoclave shower system with a water tank of about
60 l under the walk floor;
• stainless steel tilting roll bar with go ahead lights,
anchorage lights and horn;
• anchor-winch electrical winch;
• auxiliary motor support;
• stern table;
• electric panel;
• wake board kit.
Features ZAR 43:
the characteristics that are the same for all the models are described in the "ZAR secrets" pages of the catalogue)
• 3 rows that can seat 8 persons forward running;
• anchor forepeaks and afterpeaks;
• back peak with the mooring accessories;
• front sun bathing bed convertible into a double bed (cm
150 x 195) with extension as an optional;
• wide stem dinette with a table as an optional;
• wide back peak;
• wide front peak;
• wide back dinette with a table included (only Suite
• two side peaks in the stem sides;
• 160 x 190 back sunbathing bed (with the back rest in
the horizontal position);
• two-seater console with a hydraulic wheelhouse,
stainless steel rudder, 1 internal compartment with
door, an object holder and four peaks under the
driver’s couch and under the front seat. Reclining
• bilge pump;
• repairs kit;
• inflating device;
• a pair of paddles;
• 8 stainless steel handles for passengers safety;
• foldaway stainless steel ascent ramp and double VTR bridge;
• 1 reticular polypropylene fuel tank (about 240 litres)
according to standards CE;
• 6 handling handles;
• 4 stainless steel bollards;
• perimetric double millpond;
• polished stainless steel 9 Kg anchor;
• anchor-winch nose with stainless steel bow;
• 3 stainless steel eyebolts for hangers.
Current used Zar boats for sale - View All