Apollo Duck Boat Archive
Rae Line - H Series 235
From the country which changed the face of the Americas Cup comes an experienced boat building company with a range of hi-tech well designed boats ready for the waters of the world.
Luxury meets performance in a line of boats so popular; they're selling as fast as we can manufacture them. To capture a larger share of this burgeoning market, we have fine-tuned our existing models and added a range of options making our boats so versatile, they are guaranteed to meet and exceed your expectations.
|Overall Length:||252 7.7m|
|Draft: Leg up:||20 51cm|
|Draft: Leg down:||37 94cm|
|Dry weight:||2050kg (approx) 4510lbs (approx)|
|Fuel capacity:||50gal 189L|
From the automatic windlass to the extended swim platform the 235 H Series is feature-packed to ensure comfort and fun on the water. With the standard power of a 5.0L MPI Mercruiser Alpha I stern drive, an enclosed head and a comfortable cabin, the 235 has everything you need for a weekend of fun on the water. Now you can play all day and stay all night whenever you want.
Rae Line, Trusted Worldwide since 1999
Rae Line has been manufacturing and exporting pleasure craft in the 18-24 foot range since 1999. Already, the company has demonstrated an ability to match, and often exceed, the high standards of design, quality, innovation and technical execution for which the New Zealand marine construction industry is internationally renowned.
Rae Line H series is built to the toughest US marine construction standards as laid down by:
US Coast Guard
American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC)
National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA)
1. The ergonomically designed helm station provides you with full control with everything at your fingertips. Not only do you have the complete range of instruments - speedo, tachometer, fuel, trim, oil pressure and temperature - but they are also custom backlit with low-glare night lighting which ensures you can read them easily and clearly at all times.
2. Gourmet galley includes granite-coloured countertop, gas burner stove, moulded sink, bottle holder and cherry blossom wood cabinet.
3. Fully enclosed self-draining head compartment features a sink with pullout sprayer plus a pump-out toilet.
4. The built in Navman 8084 provides easy viewing for the captain and passengers alike, it features gps, fish finder, radar option and video input from the 7.5 flip down dvd player fitted in the cabin, which links up with the clarion stereo to complete the full multimedia system.
5. Designer touches include rich fabrics and tasteful patterns in this V-berth area that provides cozy comfort for two and converts to a convenient dining area during the day.
Current used Rae Line boats for sale - View All