Santa Monica Airlines
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
For Sale: 42'8" Fiberglass Passenger Ves|| |
|Commercial > Passenger Boats
||Watch this Advert | Printer-friendly version|
|Price, Contact & Location|
2003 42'8" x 15'6" Fiberglass Passenger Vessel
Certified for 48 passengers
Built to the standards of the Canadian Dept. of Transport for Small Passenger Vessels
Built in Nova Scotia, Canada
Gross tonnage: 32.63 tons
Net tonnage: 23.47 tons
Speed: 13 knots
1) One yacht hull 42'8" x 15'6" fiberglass. Complete with finished cabin, ie. Two single berths in cuddy, one convertible double berth in wheelhouse. Chart table, Origo Alcohol Burning Galley Stove, model 3000 Double Burner. Counter and Cupboards, SS Galley Sink, One single head in cuddy. One closet for foul weather clothes. One ice chest and one 12-volt heated/cooler chest. Also one enclosed Shower, Head and SS sink in wheelhouse area. Benches with built in storage space. Cabin and cuddy area finished in Oak.
2) Commercial Captain's Chair c/w Cushion set, Adapter plate, Semi-automatic slider and 30"x 3" Pedestal.
3) Cummins diesel motor, 430 HP, Engine Model Number 430C RES. INT. c/w Instrument Panel, wiring harness, oil base pump, etc. and ZF- Marine reduction Gear.
4) 6" Water-cooled exhaust system c/w hose, clamps, model MV muffler with check valve, and transom connection with check valve.
5) One, 3" steel split coupling.
6) One Cutless stern bearing.
7) One, 3' inside packing box.
8) 4" x 4" fiberglass stern tube.
9) One, 3" iron steady bearing.
10) One bulkhead gland.
11) Eight ¾" SS cap screws, nuts, washers.
12) Morse MT-3 Single Lever Control c/w cables.
13) One dual ram, single station Hydro Slave power steering complete.
14) Two, 300 Gallon steel fuel tanks with SS 2" deck fills and vents, shut-off, valves, lines etc.
15) Five large windows in wheelhouse, two are sliders also one smaller tinted glass, slider in head off wheelhouse.
16) 6' steel engine beds
17) Two 70-Pound engine room Co2 system.
18) Three Rule 2000 bilge pumps with float switches, hoses, clamps and valves.
19) One 1 1/2" Jabsco bilge and wash down pump.
20) 30 feet of 1" wash down hose with spray nozzle.
21) Four H.D. 8D batteries c/w switches and cables.
22) Three oval watertight hatches for the aft deck
23) One round watertight deck hatch for the For-peak.
24) One 8" brass bell, one 12 Volt Electrical horn, one 7" Rayline 12 Volt spotlight, one radar reflector, twelve red flares, six rockets, two fire pails with lines, One 8 pound sounding lead, 48 Adult D.O.T. approved life jackets and 5 Children life jackets also D.O.T approved. one flashlight and two 25 person life rafts. One EPIRB.
25) 4" PVC Rub rails with SS fasteners.
26) Two 1" deck staples.
27) Two ring bolts
28) One 6" aluminum bow bit. One aluminum mast with braces
29) Two 8" fiberglass engine room cowl vents.
30) Navigation Lights and wiring, two cabin lights, two engine room lights, three wheelhouse lights, four awning lights, one 35 Amp shore plug in, 50 Feet shore power cord and three 110 Volt plug ins
31) One Freedom 20 2000W inverter.
32) One steel rudder assembly complete with 21/2" SS stock.
33) One SS water tank c/w fill vent pipe and lines.
34) Two 12 Volt, four hole bus heaters.
35) One standard windshield wiper complete.
36) One 12 Volt Clear view Screen.
37) One 12-volt Groco pressure water system.
38) One model # S1200 11 gal. Marine hot water heater.
39) All necessary plumbing throughout.
40) One Groco ARG 2000 2" raw water strainer
41) RACOR Fuel filter / Water separator. Two-micron elements complete with pressure differential gauge and isolation valve.
42) One marine first aid kit
43) Necessary aluminum rails around stern of boat (Port and Starboard sides, across stern and bow rails.
44) One Ritchie Helmsman model HD-74 Compass / Equivalent.
45) Removable bench seats for 45 passengers.
46) Two Galv. Navy anchors complete with the necessary anchor chain and rope.
47) Removable awning complete with sides and back (Flame proof, mill dew proof and UV resistant) from wheelhouse to stern.
48) One emergency universal Jabsco hand diaphragm pump for the engine room
49) M-1721 MK2 Furuno 24 mile radar
50) FCV-600L Furuno color sounder
51) 520-5MSD brass thru hull Transducer
52) Si-Tex Ultracolor Plus Plotter, C-Map, NT charts
53) Raytheon hailer system c/w deck Speaker
54) Simrad RD68 DSC VHF Radio
55) Comrod VHF antenna
56) Comnav 1001 Autopilot
57) Hydro phone
58) AM/FM Radio c/w CD player and external speaker
59) Destroyer Type Steering Wheel.
60) Emergency detectors in Galley, Wheelhouse and Engine room for smoke, Fire and sudden change in temperature. Alarms both visual and audible will sound in the wheelhouse.
61) E.Y.E. Marine Consultants had the red seal of approval from the D.O.T on the drawings for this vessel on Sept. 3, 2003.
62) E.Y.E. Marine Consultants had the red seal of Approval for the Stability Booklet on 22 August 2003.
63) Propeller: 32" x 26" - 4 Blades, delivering 430 HP @ 2600 RPM, Reduction Gear 2.69:1, Approximately 2.4 Gal. Per hour.
Located in Nova Scotia
Price reduced from $315,000 CDN to $265,000 CDN
Scruton Marine Services - File No. PV2116
Details are deemed to be correct but are not guaranteed
|Vessel condition:||Very Good|
|Vessel type:||Fiberglass Passenger Boat|
|Model:||Fiberglass Passenger Boat|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine power:||430 HP|
|Fuel Consumption:||7 Gallons Per Hour|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Crusing Speed:||13 Knots|
|Nominal length:||42' 8"|
|Length over all:||42' 8"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||600 Gallons|
|Advert ID: 184367 (Trade)
||Posted: 2013-04-10 18:19:50 BST|
Property For Sale